1.8" / 2.4" TFT LCD Module Display Screen SPI Serial 128x160 / 240x320 - Asia Sell
Tax included. See the Shipping Rates Table. Calculated at checkout (combined weight and service dependant). Free shipping for orders over $50.
- Choose 1.8" or 2.4" above. Individual specs below. The item has a plastic screen protector sheet.
Specs for 1.8" Module
- SPI serial, less I/O port need Controller: ST7735S pcb adapter for lcd one sd card socket can be driven by 8051 / AVR / PIC /ARM/STM32.
- Resolution: QVGA 128*160 Dots.
1.8-inch SPI serial screen with backplane module, requires at least 4 IO drivers.
- Size: 1.8 inch SPI serial bus.
- Driver IC: ST7735.
- Technical advice not yet provided for this item.
- Supports Arduino various MCU in-line without any wiring
- Integrated voltage regulator IC, support 5V or 3.3V power supply
- Onboard level shifting scheme, truly compatible with 5V/3.3V IO level.
- Support a variety of microcontroller IO connections
- Integrated SD card expansion circuit,
- Reserve SPI FLASH font circuit to facilitate extended application
Specs for 2.4" Module
- Type: without touch panel
- Size:2.4" SPI Serial
- Display area:36.72(W)X48.96(H)mm
- Driver element: a-Si TFT active matrix
- Pixel arrangement: RGB vertical stripe
- Driver IC: ILI9341
- Backlight: White LED
- Viewing Direction: 6 o'clock
- Colour Depth: 262K/65K
- Resolution (dots): 240RGB*320Dots
- 5V compatible, use with 3.3V or 5V logic
- Need at least 4 IOs from your MCU
- With PCB plate (including power supply IC, SD), compatible with 5110 interface