NANO I/O IO Expansion Sensor Shield Module Arduino 3.0 Controller I2C PWM 3.3V - Asia Sell
Tax included. See the Shipping Rates Table. Calculated at checkout (combined weight and service dependant). Free shipping for orders over $50.
- 1 Piece.
- NANO I/O IO Expansion Sensor Shield Module Arduino 3.0 Controller I2C PWM 3.3V.
- Arduino Nano IO Expansion Shield is specifically designed to facilitate an easy connection between FOR Arduino Nano and many other devicesIn essence, it expands the Nano controller to link those devices in a simple and trouble free mannerIt is a perfect companion of Nano breadboard and compatible with both Nano v2.x and v3.x.
- IO port leads all digital and analog IO ports, each IO port has positive and negative power supply interface standard.
- Leads to an I2C interface on the motherboard , convenient and I2C devices connected.
- Increasing the DC power connectorNANO USB interface board supply current is actually only 50MA, to bring high-current devices, such as when the steering is obviously insufficient , this time in the DC power supply interface provides external power to ensure the stability of equipment operation.