15-30cm PCB Portable Photosensitive Dry Film Circuit Etching Photoresist Sheets
15cm x 2M or 30cm x 1M PCB Portable Photosensitive Dry Film Circuit Etching Photoresist Sheets Plating Hole Covering - Asia Sell
15cm x 2M film:
- Photographic film, also known as dry film, is used to make PCB board, stick it on top of the PCB, it will become a sensitive circuit board.
- Suitable for plating, hole covering，and the etching process.
- Excellent ability to cover holes
- High Resolution
- Excellent adhesion to almost all surfaces
- Image clarity after exposure
- Front-panel is very clean after developed
Size: 15 x 200 cm / 5.91'' x 78.74''
Colour: As shown in images.
1. Clean your board. Cut dry film a little larger than your board.
2. Apply Resist: This Photoresist has 3 layers, the top and bottom layers are clear protective layer, so at the first, you need remove one protective layer, the easy way is to use two small pieces of scotch tape. Then apply the middle layer on board.
3. Expose: Place your negative artwork over the rest protective layer.
4. Develop: Remember: you need NEGATIVE film developer, Remove the rest protective layer on the film. After 3 minutes take board out of developer and hold under running water to check,you can always place it back in the developer if needs more time.
The dry film is resistant to most of the acid etching solution, the PH value can be resistant to most alkaline etching solution between PH8.0 ~8.5.
1.5 mil dry film can fully cover a 0.25 inches thickness hole.
The dry film is available in most common use of the plating bath, no wrinkles, no colour.
30cm x 1M film:
Universal used in producing PCB board, attach on the PCB surface to make it photosensitive.
Suitable for electroplating, hole covering and etching.
Great hole covering ability.
Great adaptive capacity to different material.
Durable in pH 8.0-8.5 situation.
1.5mil dry film fully covers a 0.25inch height hole.
Suitable for usual plating bath, no wrinkle or colour error.
Width: approx. 30 cm/11.81"
Length: approx. 100 cm/39.37"
1. Remove the cover.
2. Clean the surface, then attach the film carefully, be sure to make it flat and leave no air.
3. Iron the film slightly to fix it.
4. Print the PCB film to ensure precision, or use parchment paper instead.
5. Put the printed pattern on the photosensitive board to expose. The dry film will turn into deep blue from light blue.
6. Develop: Remove another film, put it into developer water. Wipe the board when developing. (1 developer water: 100 water).
8. Demould after etching is finished. Put the board into demoulding water for several minutes. (1 demoulding water: 60/70 water).
The film was delivered very quickly and exceeded expectations of quality. Highly recommended for hobbyists and anyone wishing to make circuit boards.
Good service and quick delivery