2pcs HC-SR501 Human Infrared IR Pyroelectric PIR Motion Sensor Detector HCSR501
$3.00 regular domestic shipping. $10.00 for Express! Slashed international prices. View the Shipping Rates Table.
- 2 Pieces.
- 2pcs HC-SR501 Human Infrared IR Pyroelectric PIR Motion Sensor Detector HCSR501.
- It is great for microcontrollers such as arduino or funduino and many more including the rasberry pi!
- HC-SR501 Sensor Module.
- With an operating voltage of 5V to 20V.
- Operating voltageIt has a high value of 3.3 volts and a low of 0 (it is either on or off)It's delay time can be adjusted from 5 to 200seconds as well as the sensing range from 3 metres to 7 metres. The entire sensor with the board is 32mm by 24mm (standard pir motion sensor). The sensor either gives off a 3.3volt high value when motion is detected and then resumes or continues to give off a 0 voltage when no motion is detectedIf you use an arduino or other micro controllers you can use the 3.3 volt out to power the sensor or use the 5volt power pin (vcc) to power the sensorEither one will work.
- Working voltage range: DC 4.5-20V.
- Static current: <50uA.
- High level output: 3.3 V / low 0V.
- Trigger mode: L unrepeatable trigger /H repeated trigger (Default Repeating trigger).
- Delay time: 0.5-200S (adjustable) can be produced range 0.1 seconds - a few minutes.
- Blocking time: 2.5S (the default) can be produced range 0.1 seconds, tens of seconds.
- Size: 32mm*25mm circuit board.
- Induction angle: <100 degree cone angle.
- Working temperature: -15-+70 degrees.
- Induction of lens size: diameter: 23mm (default).
- NOTE: To save substantially on postage, the white PIR Domes will be taken off. You just push them back on easily.