0.5m PVC 420mm Heat Shrink Tubing Tube 18650 Battery Heatshrink
ITEM ON SALE Sold out
Regular price $16.00 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
- 0.5 metres.
- 0.5m 420mm PVC heat shrink tubing Shrink tube 18650 battery shrink sleeve Insulation casing heat shrink.
- The measurement is for FLAT WIDTH (see how to convert below for diameter).
- Applications: battery pack, rope covering, creepy crawly covering etc.
- PVC heat shrink is much thinner than polyolefin heatshrink.
- Smooth surface, uniform thickness, no obvious spots, no traces of oil, impurities, folding.
- Proportion: 1.36.
- Heat shrinkage: Tested at 100C, horizontal shrinkage of 48 3%, vertical 12 3% can be close to the product.
- Shrinkable heat shrinkable machine can also be used hair dryer, water shrinkage.
- Flexibility: After the package shrinks, it will not crack on cement surface three times in different directions from vertical and horizontal from 1 meter height.
- Tensile: Less than 2%.
- Water absorption: 0.5%
- Natural Shrinkage: 0.5% at 30C
- Resistivity: 1015 / cm3 (relative humidity 65% at room temperature).
- Electrical performance
- Single-layer thickness breakdown voltage breakdown time
0.07 ~ 0.09 6KV & decDC10
- 0.10 ~ 0.14 8KV & decDC10
- 0.15 ~ 0.20 10KV & decDC10
- Widely used in all kinds of commodities such as wine, food, sporting goods, disinfecting tableware, electric appliance, daily necessities, handicrafts, building materials, audio and video products, medicines, stationery, toys, portals, plastic hardware, glass ceramics, packaging, and so on.
- Appearance is clean and smooth, improves product packaging grade, protects from dust, flowers and other protective effect is the ideal film packaging material.
- Bottle packaging: Food and medicine bottle anti-corrosion, anti-leak sealing, such as: cosmetics nozzle, soy sauce bottle, wine bottle mouth, glass bottles and plastic bottle mouth packaging, gas bottle switch package, five gallons of mineral water bottle Packaging and so on.
- Insulating packaging for electrolysis fuses, batteries, lighting, inductors, metal steel pipes, wire and cable joints, etc., with the features of anti-corrosion, dustproof, acid/alkali-proof, colourful, smooth surface, low price and good insulation properties.
How to choose the size
- You open the end of the heat shrink to go over the object. This means that the circumference of the heat shrink you need should be larger than the object you want to fit over. The measurements you are choosing above are the flat widths of the heat shrink. Since you open the heat shrink then the circumference of the heat shrink is twice the flat width. So if your object is 200mm circumference you need a flat width of 120mm approximately (more than half).
- If you want to convert flat width to round width, multiply flat width by 2/pi.
- You can use much larger heat shrink because of the large shrinkage ratio of PVC heat shrink. Slowly apply heat due to the low melting temperature of PVC. Even a hair dryer of reasonable quality is hot enough. If using a flame then keep the flame at a large distance away.