Plug-in Buzzer Beep Alarm Speaker For PC Internal BIOS Computer Motherboard Case
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 2 or 10pcs (choose above).
- Mini Plug Buzzer Beep Alarm Speaker For PC Internal BIOS Computer Motherboard Case.
- Applications: Power on the computer, we will hear the familiar sound of "beep" a sound, generally indicating that the computer can be used normally.
- Red is positive, black line is negative (in fact, regardless of the positive and negative, as long as the interface connected to the Speaker can be used).
- AWARD BIOS beeping general meaning is:
- 1 short: the system starts properly, which we hear every day, but also that machines without any problems.
- 2 short: General error, please enter the CMOS Setup, reset the incorrect options.
- 1 long 1 short: RAM or motherboard error, try for a memory, if that does not work, had to replace the motherboard.
- 1 long 2 short: Monitor or display card error.
- 1 long 3 short: Keyboard controller error, check the motherboard.
- 1 long 9 short: board Flash RAM or EPROM error, BIOS damage. For the block Flash RAM try.
- Continuous sound (long beeps): memory is not seated or damaged. Re-insert the memory, if that does not work, replace only a memory.
It kept ringing: power supply, display and graphics card connected.
- Check all plugs.
- Repeat short ring: Power problems.
- No sound No display: power problems.
Good service, thank you. A+ Good website fast