2pcs MQ2 Smoke Gas LPG Butane Hydrogen Gas Sensor Detector Module - Asia Sell
Tax included. See the Shipping Rates Table. Calculated at checkout (combined weight and service dependant). Free shipping for orders over $50.
- 2 Pieces.
- 2pcs MQ2 Smoke Gas LPG Butane Hydrogen Gas Sensor Detector Module.
- MQ-2 gas sensor sensitive material used in the clean air low conductivity tin oxide (SnO2)When there is the environment in which the combustible gas sensor, conductivity sensor with increasing concentration of combustible gases in air increasesUsing a simple circuit to convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signalMQ-2 gas sensor high on gas, propane, hydrogen sensitivity of detection of natural gas and other flammable vapors are also very goodThis sensor can detect a variety of flammable gas, is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications.
- Gas may be used in homes and factories leakage monitoring device suitable for the detection of gas, butane, propane, methane, smoke, etc.
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
- The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO .
- TTL output valid signal is low( Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller or relay module ).
- Analog output voltage with the higher concentration of higher voltage.
- A gas, natural gas, city gas , smoke better sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning .
- Has a long life and reliable stability.
- Rapid response and recovery characteristic.
- Input voltage : DC5V Power consumption ( current ): 150mA.
- DO output : TTL digital 0 and 1 ( 0.1 and 5V).
- AO output :0.1-03 V ( relative to pollution ) , the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V.
- Special note: After the sensor is powered , needs to warm up around 20S, measured data was stable , heat sensor is a normal phenomenon , because the internal heating wire , if hot is not normal.
- VCC: positive power supply (5V).
- GND: power supply is negative.
- DO: TTL switching signal output.
- AO: analog signal output.
- Note: For hobby purposes only. Not to be relied upon as the only gas or smoke emergency warning system..