2x I2C/SPI BMP280 3.3 Digital Barometric Pressure Altitude Sensor High Precision - Asia Sell
Tax included. See the Shipping Rates Table. Calculated at checkout (combined weight and service dependant). Free shipping for orders over $50.
- 2 Pieces.
- I2C/SPI BMP280 3.3 Digital Barometric Pressure Altitude Sensor High Precision.
- This is the new BMP280 sensor, an environmental sensor with temperature, barometric pressure that is the next generation upgrade to the BMP085/BMP180/BMP183. This sensor is great for all sorts of weather sensing and can even be used in both I2C and SPI!
- This precision sensor is best low-cost, precision sensing solution for measuring barometric pressure with±1 hPa absolute accuracy, and temperature with±1.0°C accuracy. Because pressure changes with altitude, and the pressure measurements are so good, you can also use it as an altimeter with±1 meter accuracy.
- Enhancement of GPS navigation e.gtime-to-first-fix improvement, dead-reckoning, slope detection.
- Indoor navigation(floor detection, elevator detection).
- Outdoor navigation, leisure and sports applications.
- Weather forecast.
- Health care application(e.gsirometry).
- Vertical velocity indication(e.grisk/sink speed).
- Target devices.
- Handsets such as mobile phones, tablet PCs, GPS devices.
- Navigation systems.
- Portable healthcare devices.
- Home weather stations.
- Flying toys.
- PCB size: (L*W)1.52x1.20cm / 0.60"x0.47".