2x Micro SD Mini TF Card Reader Module SPI Interface to Level Converter Chip - Asia Sell
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 2 Pieces.
- 2x Micro SD Mini TF Card Reader Module SPI Interface to Level Converter Chip.
- The module (MicroSD Card Adapter) is a Micro SD card reader module, through the file system and the SPI interface driver, MCU to complete the file system to read and write MicroSD cardUsers can directly use IDE comes with an SD card to complete the library card initialization and read-write.
- Supports Micro SD cards, Micro SDHC card (high speed card).
- Level conversion circuit board that interfaces level for 5V or 3.3V.
- Power supply is 4.5V ~ 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board.
- Standard communication interface SPI interface.
- 4 M2 screw positioning holes for easy installation.
- Control Interface: A total of six pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK is SPI bus, CS is the chip select signal pin.
- 3.3V voltage regulator circuit: LDO regulator output is 3.3V level converter chip, Micro SD card supply.
- Level conversion circuit: Micro SD card into the direction of the signal is converted to 3.3V, MicroSD card interfaces to control the direction of the MISO signal is also converted into 3.3V, general AVR microcontroller system can read the signal.
- Micro SD card connector: a self-bomb deck, easy card insertion.
- Positioning holes: 4 M2 screws positioning hole diameter is 2.2mm, the positioning of the module is easy to install, to achieve inter-module combination.