4-Pin IDE to 15-Pin Serial ATA SATA Hard Drive Power Adaptor Cable
Tax included. See the Shipping Rates Table. Calculated at checkout (combined weight and service dependant). Free shipping for orders over $50.
- 1 Piece.
- Connector A: 4 pin male.
- Connector B: 15 pin Sata female.
- 4-Pin IDE to 15-Pin Serial ATA SATA Hard Drive Power Adapter Cable.
- Serial ATA power cables are usually 4 or 5-pin cables with 15-pin connectorsSATA power cables currently use IDE/ATAPI to SATA power adapters..
- One end of the SATA power cable is a typical 4-pin IDE/ATAPI power connector (which gets connected to an unused power cable from the power supply) and the other end (15-pin connector) is connected to the SATA hard drive.
- Transfer a 4Pin Power Connector to SATA Female power connector.
- Suitable for 3.5 Inches SATA Hard Disk and 3.5 Inches SATA CD-ROM; DVD-ROM; DVD-R/W; CD-R/W and so on.
- Easy to install and easy to use.
- Simple connect the 4pin Male Connector to a 4pin Female SATA connector which is supplied by your computer power adapter.
- Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 Standards.
- Shielded cable to protect against EMI/RFI.
- Cable Length: 12cm/4.72".
Super speedy delviery even though over XMAS period! Great to deal with. No fuss.