2pcs HC-SR501 HCSR501 PIR Sensor with Acrylic Bracket IR - Asia Sell
$2.50 regular domestic shipping. $8.50 for Express! Slashed international prices. View the Shipping Rates Table.
- 2 Pieces HC-SR501 and brackets to suit.
- Human Infrared IR Pyroelectric PIR Motion Sensor Detector.
- It is great for microcontrollers such as arduino or funduino and many more including the rasberry pi!
- With an operating voltage of 5v to 20v.
- Operating voltage. High value of 3.3 volts and a low of 0 (it is either on or off). The delay time can be adjusted from 5 to 200 seconds as well as the sensing range from 3 to 7 meters. The entire sensor with the board is 32mm by 24mm (standard pir motion sensor). The sensor either gives off a 3.3 volt high value when motion is detected and then resumes or continues to give off a 0 voltage when no motion is detected. If you use an arduino or other micro controllers you can use the 3.3 volt out to power the sensor or use the 5 volt power pin (vcc) to power the sensor. Either one will work.
- Working voltage range: DC 4.5-20V.
- Static current: <50uA.
- High level output: 3.3 V / low 0V.
- Trigger mode: L unrepeatable trigger /H repeated trigger (Default Repeating trigger).
- Delay time: 0.5-200S (adjustable) can be produced range 0.1 seconds - a few minutes.
- Blocking time: 2.5S (the default) can be produced range 0.1 seconds, tens of seconds.
- Size: 32mm*25mm circuit board.
- Induction angle: <100 degree cone angle.
- Working temperature: -15-+70 degrees.
- Induction of lens size: diameter: 23mm (default).
- NOTE: The white PIR Domes will be taken off for postage. You just push them back on easily.
Excellent website! Awesome +++++