5pcs HC-SR501 Human Infrared IR Pyroelectric PIR HCSR501 Motion Sensor Detector
Item Location: Cairns. Shipping calculated at checkout. Add $50+ for free shipping. Add 4 to qualify for 20% off (4 different items if you choose).
- 5 Pieces.
- 5 pieces HC-SR501 Human Infrared IR Pyroelectric PIR HCSR501 Motion Sensor Detector.
- It is great for microcontrollers such as arduino or funduino and many more including the rasberry pi!
- HC-SR501 Sensor Module.
- With an operating voltage of 5v to 20v.
- Operating voltageIt has a high value of 3.3 volts and a low of 0 (it is either on or off)It's delay time can be adjusted from 5 to 200 seconds as well as the sensing range from 3meter to 7meters. The entire sensor with the board is 32mm by 24mm (standard pir motion sensor). The sensor either gives off a 3.3volt high value when motion is detected and then resumes or continues to give off a 0 voltage when no motion is detectedIf you use an arduino or other micro controllers you can use the 3.3 volt out to power the sensor or use the 5volt power pin (vcc) to power the sensor. Either one will work.
- Working voltage range: DC 4.5-20V.
- Static current: <50uA.
- High level output: 3.3 V / low 0V.
- Trigger mode: L unrepeatable trigger /H repeated trigger (Default Repeating trigger).
- Delay time: 0.5-200S (adjustable) can be produced range 0.1 seconds - a few minutes.
- Blocking time: 2.5S (the default) can be produced range 0.1 seconds, tens of seconds.
- Size: 32mm*25mm circuit board.
- Induction angle: <100 degree cone angle.
- Working temperature: -15-+70 degrees.
- Induction of lens size: diameter: 23mm (default).
- NOTE: To save substantially on postage, the white PIR Domes will be taken off. You just push them back on easily.
We Also Recommend
10x Reed Switch 2x14mm Normally Open Magnetic Induction Switches Electromagnetic Sensor
Regular price $955 $9.55
50pcs Photoresistor Set 5506 5516 5528 5537 5539 LDR Photo Light Resistor Set Sensor
Regular price $1150 $11.50