D2-1 Line Following Smart Car Kit TT Motor Electronic DIY Kit Set Line Follower
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 1 Kit.
- D2-1 Line Following Smart Car Kit TT Motor Electronic DIY Kit Set Line Follower DIY build.
- There is a paper included with the kit that has 16 mm wide guidance track. The line following guidance system can follow the black line automatically.
- Light is emitted from the car and reflects off the white track and less-so off the black line. There is a sensor on the car which detects the signal strength of the reflection and determines whether the car is off-track and automatically corrects to follow the track.
- You can create your own line around the house.
- The motor will also slow down so that the car can be stable on the black line. This will turn on the red LED as an indication.
- 2 motors are included, those of which are typically used with Arduino.
- To build, simply place the components as per markings on the circuit board and utilise the main image to assist in component placement. There are instructions in Chinese language.
- PCB Size: 105*72*1.6mm.
- Installation dimension: 105*85*46mm.
- Working Voltage: 3V.
- Batteries not included. Soldering iron and solder etc. not included.
|No.||Component Name||PCB Marker||Parameter||Quantity|
|5||Metal Film Resistance||R5,R6,R11,R12||51ohm||4|
|6||Metal Film Resistance||R7,R8||1K||2|
|7||Metal Film Resistance||R9,R10||10ohm||2|
|8||Metal Film Resistance||R3,R4||3.3K||2|
|19||Gaster Screw Cap||M5||1|
Great price and great product great service :-) Excellent shop