D2-1 Line Following Smart Car Kit TT Motor Electronic DIY Kit Set Line Follower
- 1 Kit.
- D2-1 Line Following Smart Car Kit TT Motor Electronic DIY Kit Set Line Follower DIY build.
- There is a paper included with the kit that has 16 mm wide guidance track. The line following guidance system can follow the black line automatically.
- Light is emitted from the car and reflects off the white track and less-so off the black line. There is a sensor on the car which detects the signal strength of the reflection and determines whether the car is off-track and automatically corrects to follow the track.
- You can create your own line around the house.
- The motor will also slow down so that the car can be stable on the black line. This will turn on the red LED as an indication.
- 2 motors are included, those of which are typically used with Arduino.
- To build, simply place the components as per markings on the circuit board and utilise the main image to assist in component placement. There are instructions in Chinese language.
- PCB Size: 105*72*1.6mm.
- Installation dimension: 105*85*46mm.
- Working Voltage: 3V.
- Batteries not included. Soldering iron and solder etc. not included.
|No.||Component Name||PCB Marker||Parameter||Quantity|
|5||Metal Film Resistance||R5,R6,R11,R12||51ohm||4|
|6||Metal Film Resistance||R7,R8||1K||2|
|7||Metal Film Resistance||R9,R10||10ohm||2|
|8||Metal Film Resistance||R3,R4||3.3K||2|
|19||Gaster Screw Cap||M5||1|
We Also Recommend
DIY Christmas Tree LED Electronic Learning Circuit Kit RGB Flashing LEDs Plug-In
20pcs 1.7'' Multimeter Lead Wire Kit Test Hook Clip Grabbers Test Probe SMT SMD
60pcs Fastening Thread Insert Set Stainless Steel Repair Tool Insert Kit Spiral Wire Screw Sleeve Wear M3 M4 M5 M6 M8 M10 M12