Digispark Pro ATTINY167 Kickstarter Development Board Micro USB Module Arduino - Asia Sell
Tax included. See the Shipping Rates Table. Calculated at checkout (combined weight and service dependant). Free shipping for orders over $50.
- 1 Piece.
- Digispark Pro ATTINY167 Kickstarter Development Board Micro USB Module Arduino.
- Compatible with Arduino IDE 1.5 (OSX/Win/Linux).
- Fully signed drivers and executable for easy installation.
- USB programming, USB device emulation, USB-CDC virtual serial port emulation.
- 16 MHz AVR MCU - using a true 16Mhz precision crystal.
- 16KB Flash Memory (14.5K+ after bootloader).
- Serial over USB debugging and communication!
- 14 i/o Pins (2 shared with USB).
- I2C, true SPI, UART, LIN, and USI.
- ADC on 10 pins.
- 3 PWM Channels (which can be assigned to a selection of pins).
- Power via USB, or External Source - 5v or 6-16v (automatic selection) .
- On-board button that can be used as a reset, program, or user button - or can be disabled to use that pin as general i/o - without changing the bootloader.
- On-board 150mA 5V regulator.
- Power LED and Test/Status LED (on Pin 1) .
- User accessible solder jumpers to disable LEDs, and other features for lower power consumption.
- Two mounting holes.
- Breadboard compatible pin out/spacing (the three side header pins are only for legacy shield support).