ESP32 Dev Board WiFi+Bluetooth Ultra-Low Power Consumption Dual Core ESP-32 38Pi - Asia Sell
Tax included. See the Shipping Rates Table. Calculated at checkout (combined weight and service dependant). Free shipping for orders over $50.
- 1 Piece.
- ESP32 Dev Board WiFi+Bluetooth Ultra-Low Power Consumption Dual Core ESP-32 38Pi.
- NodeMCU is an open source IoT platformIt uses the Lua scripting language to program. The platform is based on the eLua open source project "NodeMCU-32S" is based on the ESP-32S moduleThe platform uses many open source projects such as lua-cjson, spiffs "NodeMCU-32S" includes firmware that can run on ESP32 Wi-Fi SoC chip, and hardware based on ESP-32S module ESP32 is a WiFi+Bluetooth chip developed by Espressif in ShanghaiIt is designed to provide access network functionality for embedded products.
- "NodeMCU-32S" is a core development board that is designed by Emerson based on the ESP-32S module. The development board continues the classic design of the NodeMCU 1.0, bringing out most of the I/O pins on both sides, allowing developers to connect peripherals according to their needsWhen using breadboard for development and debugging, the standard pin headers on both sides make the operation easier and more convenient.
- ESP32 is an integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifier, filters and power management module. The module is optimized to take as little space as possible.
- 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips using TSMC 40 nm low power technology.
- Best power and RF properties.
- Safe, reliable and scalable to a variety of applications.
- High performance-price ration.
- Small size.
- Easily embedded to other products.
- LWIP protocol support.
- FreeRTOS support with: AP, STA, and AP + STA modes.
- Lua programming language support.
All good thanks
Great, thanks! 10/10 :)
Great , thanks! 10/10 :)