ESP8266 ESP-12 ESP12 WeMos D1 Mini Module WiFi Development Board Micro USB 3.3V
Tax included. See the Shipping Rates Table. Calculated at checkout (combined weight and service dependant). Free shipping for orders over $50.
- 1 pcs WeMOS Module.
- 6 pcs headers.
- ESP8266 ESP-12 ESP12 WeMos D1 Mini Module WiFi Development Board Micro USB 3.3V.
- This is the D1 miniIt is a mini WIFI board based on ESP-8266EX.
- 11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported (except D0).
- 1 analog input (3.3V max input) Micro USB connection.
How to get started
- Setup driver.
- Before you use miniD1 boards, you need setup CH340g driver.
- On Windows you need to install Python 2.7.10.
- On Linux & MAC OSX, you don't need to install itIt comes preinstalled with OS.
Installing Hardware package
- There are two ways to install the hardware package, Boards Manager or GIT.
Installing with Boards Manager
- Starting with 1.6.4, Arduino allows installation of third-party platform packages using Boards ManagerThey have packages available for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux (32 and 64 bit).
- Install for Arduino 1.6.7 from the for Arduino website.
- Start for Arduino and open Preferences window.
- Additional Boards Manager URLs fieldYou can add multiple URLs, separating them with commas.
- Open Tools‚¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬‚¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬‚¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬ž¢ Board:xxx‚¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬‚¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬‚¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬ž¢Boards Manager and install esp8266 by ESP8266 CommunityDon't forget to select your ESP8266 board from Tools > Board menu after installation).
Installing with GIT Hub (Recommended)
- With GIT Hub you can get the latest version.
Thanks. Arrived on time. Perfect, Thanks!