ESP8266 ESP-12F ESP12F WeMos D1 Mini Module WiFi Devel Board Micro USB 3.3V - Asia Sell
Tax included. See the Shipping Rates Table. Calculated at checkout (combined weight and service dependant). Free shipping for orders over $50.
- 1 pcs WeMOS Module.
- 6 pcs headers.
- ESP8266 ESP-12F ESP12F WeMos D1 Mini Module WiFi Devel Board Micro USB 3.3V.
- This is the D1 mini WIFI board based on ESP-8266EX.
- 11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported (except D0).
- 1 analog input (3.3V max input) Micro USB connection.
How to get started
- Setup driver.
- Before you use miniD1 boards, you need setup CH340g driver.
- On Windows you need to install Python 2.7.10.
- On Linux & MAC OSX, you don't need to install itIt comes preinstalled with OS.
Installing Hardware package
- There are two ways to install the hardware package, Boards Manager or GIT.
Installing with Boards Manager
- Starting with 1.6.4, Arduino allows installation of third-party platform packages using Boards ManagerThey have packages available for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux (32 and 64 bit).
- Install for Arduino 1.6.7 from the for Arduino website.
- Start for Arduino and open Preferences window.
- Additional Boards Manager URLs fieldYou can add multiple URLs, separating them with commas.
- Open Tools‚¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬‚¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬‚¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬ž¢ Board:xxx‚¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬‚¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬‚¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬š¬ž¢Boards Manager and install esp8266 by ESP8266 CommunityDon't forget to select your ESP8266 board from Tools > Board menu after installation).
Installing with GIT Hub (Recommended)
- With GIT Hub you can get the latest version.