INA219 I2C/IIC CJMCU GY-219 Bi-directional Current Power Power Supply Sensor - Asia Sell
Tax included. See the Shipping Rates Table. Calculated at checkout (combined weight and service dependant). Free shipping for orders over $50.
- INA219 I2C/IIC CJMCU GY-219 Bi-directional Current Power Power Supply Sensor.
- This breakout board will solve all your power-monitoring problemsInstead of struggling with two multimeters, you can just use the handy INA219B chip on this breakout to both measure both the high side voltage and DC current draw over I2C with 1% precision..
- Most current-measuring devices such as our current panel meter are only good for low side measuringThat means that unless you want to get a battery involved, you have to stick the measurement resistor between the target ground and true groundThis can cause problems with circuits since electronics tend to not like it when the ground references change and move with varying current drawThis chip is much smarter - it can handle high side current measuring, up to +26VDC, even though it is powered with 3 or 5VIt will also report back that high side voltage, which is great for tracking battery life or solar panels.
- A precision amplifier measures the voltage across the 0.1 ohm, 1% sense resistorSince the amplifier maximum input difference is±320mV this means it can measure up to±3.2 AmpsWith the internal 12 bit ADC, the resolution at±3.2A range is 0.8mAWith the internal gain set at the minimum of div8, the max current is±400mA and the resolution is 0.1mAAdvanced hackers can remove the 0.1 ohm current sense resistor and replace it with their own to change the range (say a 0.01 ohm to measure up 32 Amps with a resolution of 8mA).
- We include a 6-pin header (so you can easily attach this sensor to a breadboard) as well as a 3.5mm terminal plug so you can easily attach and detach your loadPower the sensor itself with 3 to 5VDC and connect the two I2C pins up to your microcontrollerThen connect your target power supply to VIN+ and the load to ground to VIN-.
- Uses the INA219B chip.
- 0.1 ohm 1% 2W current sense resistor.
- Up to +26V target voltage.
- Up to±3.2A current measurement, with±0.8mA resolution.
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit addresses 0x40, 0x41, 0x44, 0x45, selectable with jumpers.
- 1pcs module.
- 1pcs terminal block.
- 1pcs header pins.