KY-003 Hall Current Sensor Module Magnetic for Arduino Smart Cars KY003
- 1 piece.
- KY-003 Hall Current Sensor Module Magnetic for Arduino Smart Cars KY003.
- Hall Switch Integrated Circuit Using Hall Effect Principle.
- Uses The Semiconductor Magnetic Susceptibility of the Circuit.
- The Input is for the Magnetic Induction Intensity. The output is a Digital Voltage Signal.
- Non-Contact Switch.
- Working voltage:4.5V-24V
- Series 3144, hall switch integrated circuit using hall effect principle, USES the semiconductor integrated technology manufacturing magnetic susceptibility of the circuit, it is by the voltage regulator, hall voltage generator, differential amplifier, schmidt triggers, temperature compensation and the open collector output stage circuit composed of magnetic sensitive sensor circuit, its input for the magnetic induction intensity, the output is a digital voltage signal.
- Hall magnetic sensor module and a digital 13 interface with LED build a simple circuit, to produce a magnetic flasher .Use digital 13 interface with the LED, the Hall magnetic sensor connected to the force plate number 3 forARDUINO interface. When the Hall magnetic sensor to a magnetic field signal , LED lights on, versa lights off.
int Led=13;// Definition LED Interface
int SENSOR=3;// Define the Hall magnetic sensor interface
int val;// Defines a numeric variable val
pinMode(Led,OUTPUT);// Definition LED as output interface
pinMode SENSOR,INPUT);// Defined the Hall magnetic sensor as output interface
val=digitalRead(SENSOR);// The digital interface is assigned a value of 3 to read val
if(val==HIGH)// When the shock sensor detects a signal , LED flashes
We Also Recommend
10x Reed Switch 2x14mm Normally Open Magnetic Induction Switches Electromagnetic Sensor
50pcs Photoresistor Set 5506 5516 5528 5537 5539 LDR Photo Light Resistor Set Sensor