aLCD Module Display Monitor White Backlight PCB 84x48 5110 Screen Arduino
Sale Sold out
Regular price $12.28 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Power supply voltage: 2.7V-3.3V, 5V.
- Data interface level: 2.7-5V
- Backlight power supply voltage: Max 3.3V.
- Module size: 43.6mm x 43.1mm (width X height).
- 3.3V controller recommended for good brightness.
- RST--------- reset
- CE------------chip selection
- DC-----------data/commands choice
- DIN-----------serial data line
- CLK------------serial Clock Speed
- LIGHT--------- backlight control terminal
- GND-----------power negative
- 84 X48 dot matrix LCD,can show 4 lines of characters.
- Use serial interface communicate with the master processor,the number of interface signal line reduced greatly, only 8 signal lines including power and GND. Supports different types of MCU, such as the SPI, MCS51 serial mode 0 of AVR. Transfer rate up to 4Mbps, can write to the data display.
- Can use the conductive glue to connect the module with the printed board,without connecting cable.The metal hooks on the module can fix the module on the printed board,which is very easy to install and replace.
- LCD controller/driver chip has been bound to LCD chip,the volume of LCD is small
- Low power supply, the working current in normal situation is lower than 200���A and has power-down mode.