LM2596S DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Power Supply Module 1.23-30V LM2596 - Asia Sell
Tax included. See the Shipping Rates Table. Calculated at checkout (combined weight and service dependant). Free shipping for orders over $50.
- 1 Piece.
- LM2596S DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Power Supply Module 1.23-30V LM2596.
- Input voltage range: DC 3V to 40V (input voltage must be higher than the output voltage of 1.5V or moreCannot boost).
- Input cathode --- IN+.
- Negative input - IN-.
- Output voltage range: DC 1.5 to 35V voltage continuously adjustable, the maximum output current is 3A.
- Output positive electrode --- OUT.
- Output negative pole --- OUT.
- Advantages: Uses aluminum electrolytic capacitors, high Q value of high power inductorsIn addition, each piece of board has been through strict technical testing, all testing is complete with the use of independent anti-static bag packaging.
- Specially designed 2 screw fixing holesFour input and output pads are provided with a fixed pin hole spacing is 100mil integer times, convenient batch application in the product.
- Note: long time work is recommended in the current use of less than 2.5A, plus the heat sink (10W or more output).
- Since it is a buck module, in order to ensure the output stability, please keep a minimum 1.5V voltage difference.
- Voltage regulation.
- Access power (3-40V), adjust the blue potentiometer knob (generally clockwise rotation of the booster, counter clockwise rotation of the buck) and with a universal meter to monitor the output voltage to achieve the required voltage.
- Connection mode.
- 1Welding/soldering, directly to the power supply line in the input (output) port.
- 2The welding pin, by wire needle is inserted in the socket or plug in the hole board; or with the pin directly welded on the PCB.
- For hobby purposes only.