MAX7219 Dot Matrix Module Microcontroller 4 In 1 Four In One Display 5P LEDs LED - Asia Sell
Tax included. See the Shipping Rates Table. Calculated at checkout (combined weight and service dependant). Free shipping for orders over $50.
- 1pcs MAX7219 lattice module.
- 1 set header cable.
- 1pcs header pins.
- MAX7219 Dot Matrix Module Microcontroller 4 In 1 Four In One Display 5P LEDs LED.
- LED colour: RED.
- MAX7219 is an integrated serial input/output common cathode display drive, it connects the microprocessor with eight digit seven segment digital LED display, also can connect the line graph display or 64 independent ledsIt includes a piece of type B BCD coder, multiplexing scanning circuit, drive period of word, but also a 8 * 8 static RAM is used to store each dataOnly an external registers used to set the period of current of each LEDA convenient four wire serial interface can join all general microprocessorEach data can be addressed in the update does not need to rewrite all the displayMAX7219 also allows users to each data selection code or codeThe device contains A 150 mu A low-power shutdown mode, analog and digital brightness control, A scan limit register allows the user to display 1-8 bits of data, there is also A let all LED detection modeYou just need to three IO mouth drive 1 lattice! Dot matrix display flicker-free! Supports cascading!
- A single module can drive an 8 * 8, a total of Yin lattice.
- The module working voltage: 5 v.
- The module size: 12.8 cm X 12.8 cm X 1.3 cm wide.
- 64 fixed screw holes, aperture 3 mm.
- Modules with input/output interface, support for multiple modules cascade.
- The module for the input port on the left, the right for the output port.
- The control of a single module, just need to input ports from the CPU.
- Multiple modules cascade, 1 CPU module of input, output meet the input end of the second module, the output end of the second module meet the input end of the third module, and so on.
- 51 single chip microcomputer, for example: .
- The VCC - 5 v.
- GND to GND.
- DIN - P2.2.
- CS - P2.1.
- The CLK - P2.0.