Music Box DIY Kit 16 Sounds Tones Electronic Module Parts Board - Asia Sell
$2.50 regular domestic shipping. $8.50 for Express! Slashed international prices. View the Shipping Rates Table.
- 1 piece.
- 16 Tone Music Box 16 Sound Box 16-Tone Box BOX-16 Electronic Module DIY Kits.
- Kit Model: BOX-16.
- Operating voltage: 4.5-5V.
- PCB size: 48mm (length) * 42mm (W).
- Control modes: manual coding + external coding.
- Music under your control, arbitrarily issued 16 kinds of interesting analog sound, both an electronic toy can also be used as a doorbell or alarm.
- 0000: Machine gun voice
- 0001: Fire trucknoise
- 0010: Ambulancenoise
- 0011: The carnoise
- 0100: Cricket sound
- 0101: Alarm
- 0110: Electronic signal sound
- 0111: Koh
- 1000: Insect song
- 1001: Whistle
- 1010: Telegraph sound
- 1011: Bird song
- 1100: ChongJi gunfire
- 1101: Car sirens
- 1110: Bass instruments sound
- 1111: Racing sound
- The board has markings of where to put everything, but yes, it is supposed to be a little bit of independant electronics learning rather than being too easy. The first thing you would want is a chart of resistor codes. If you type "resistor code chart" into google there will be countless images. Then you can convert the colours to numbers and in the process learn how to read resistors. If you need some more help on which direction to put the chips, you can type the model of the chip into a search engine and there will be pin-out diagrams. Match them up with the markings on the board.
Prompt postage and excellent communication, would highly reccomend for australia