Music Box DIY Kit 16 Sounds Tones Electronic Module Parts Board
- 1 piece
- 16 Tone Music Box 16 Sound Box 16-Tone Box BOX-16 Electronic Module DIY Kits.
- Kit Model: BOX-16.
- Operating voltage: 4.5-5V.
- PCB size: 48mm (length) * 42mm (W).
- Control modes: manual coding + external coding.
- Music under your control, arbitrarily issued 16 kinds of interesting analogue sound, both an electronic toy can also be used as a doorbell or alarm.
- 0000: Machine gun voice
- 0001: Firetruck
- 0010: Ambulance
- 0011: Car
- 0100: Cricket sound
- 0101: Alarm
- 0110: Electronic signal sound
- 0111: Koh
- 1000: Insect song
- 1001: Whistle
- 1010: Telegraph sound
- 1011: Bird song
- 1100: Gunfire
- 1101: Car sirens
- 1110: Bass instruments sound
- 1111: Racing sound
- The board has markings of where to put everything, but yes, it is supposed to be a little bit of independent electronics learning rather than being too easy. The first thing you would want is a chart of resistor codes. If you type "resistor code chart" into google there will be countless images. Then you can convert the colours to numbers and in the process learn how to read resistors. If you need some more help on which direction to put the chips, you can type the model of the chip into a search engine and there will be pin-out diagrams. Match them up with the markings on the board.
We Also Recommend
127pcs Black Red Heatshrink Kit 2mm-13mm 2:1 Flat Heat Shrink Tube Cable Sleeves
DIY Christmas Tree LED Electronic Learning Circuit Kit RGB Flashing LEDs Plug-In
20pcs 1.7'' Multimeter Lead Wire Kit Test Hook Clip Grabbers Test Probe SMT SMD