NodeMCU V3 Lua WIFI Module ESP8266+32M Extra Memory Flash USB-Serial CH340G AU - Asia Sell
Tax included. See the Shipping Rates Table. Calculated at checkout (combined weight and service dependant). Free shipping for orders over $50.
- 1 piece.
- NodeMCU V3 Lua WIFI Module ESP8266+32M Extra Memory Flash USB-Serial CH340G.
- WIFI NodeM ESP8266+32Mb, module is based on widely explored esp8266 System on Chip. The memory of this product is 32bit. Compatible for NodeMCU board. For projects with a big library.
- On board have USB-TTL serial converter CH340G, with Micro-USB socket.
- PowerIn for DC 4~9V, to pin VIN.
- Pin headers 2.54mm (0.1") 15 pins x 2 lines in set. Don't solder..
- It combined features of WIFI accesspoint and station + microcontroller and uses simple LUA based programming language.
- WIFI NodeM ESP8266+32Mb.
- Arduin0-like hardware IO. Can programme in Arduino IDE.
- Event-driven API for network applications.
- 10 GPIOs D0-D10, PWM functionality, IIC and SPI communicaiton, 1-Wire and ADC A0 etcall in one board.
- Wifi networking (can be used as an access point and/or station, host a webserver), connect to internet to fetch or upload data.
- Can install to breadboard.
- Size: 4.8x2.5cm/1.89x0.98inch.