Digital TTP223B Sensor Module Capacitive Touch Switch for Arduino - Asia Sell
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 1 Piece (screws not included).
- Digital TTP223B Sensor Module Capacitive Touch Switch for Arduino.
- Capacitive type touch jog switch module The module is based on a touch detection IC (TTP223B)'sUnder normal conditions, the module output low, low-power mode to mode; touch of a finger when the corresponding position, the module will output high, the mode is switched to fast mode; when for 12 seconds without touching, the mode and switch to low power modeModule can be installed in such as plastic, glass surface non-metallic materials, in addition to the thin paper (non-metallic) covering the surface of the module, as long as the correct location of the touch, you can make hidden in the walls, and other parts of the desktop buttonThis module allows you to remove the troubles of conventional push-type buttons.
- Module features are as follows: .
- Jog type: the initial state is low, high touch, do not touch is low (similar touch of a button feature) .
- Low power consumption .
- Power supply for 2 ~ 5.5V DC .
- Touch surface can be used as positive and negative, can replace the traditional touch of a button .
- 4 M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation.
- Control Interface: A total of three pins (GND, VCC, SIG), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, SIG digital signal output pin; .
- Power Indicator: Green LED, power on the right that is shiny; .
- Touch area: Similar to a fingerprint icon inside the area, you can touch the trigger finger.
- Positioning holes: 4 M2 screws positioning hole diameter is 2.2mm, the positioning of the module is easy to install, to achieve inter-module combination.
- Video on how to use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlhOgLPbHJM.