DIY Radio Kit 76MHz-108MHz Wireless Stereo FM Audio Receiver 1.8-3.6v DC - Asia Sell
Tax included. See the Shipping Rates Table. Calculated at checkout (combined weight and service dependant). Free shipping for orders over $50.
- DIY Radio Kit 76-108MHz Wireless Stereo FM Audio Receiver 1.8-3.6v DC.
- Suite variety of electronic components: a plurality of electronic components, resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, integrated circuits, headphone jack, buttons, etc., many kinds of basic components.
- Learning electronics.
- Is particularly suitable for use epoxy PCB welding students use rather than for general use paper-based board!
- Frequency range: FM 76-108MHz.
- Electronic enthusiasts or electronic production of electronic student classes, in particular to optimize the arrangement of the elements according to the beginner, this package easy to manufacture and install a high success rate! As it has been used in many schools, so we know its performance. This kit is not just welding assembly, as well as adjust their own hands and the coiled coil, more fun, this is better than the other simply assembly kit. The main advantage of using the headset also takes into account the student's classroom noise!
Features and use
- FM radio program has a rich, good sound quality, etc.All over launch its own FM radio station/ The kit FM scan radio pocket computers using special blocks, 16-pin dual flat package, the working voltage of 1.8-3.6V, the circuit includes a FM radio receiver from antenna to the frequency discriminator output audio signals of all the features, it also has search tuning circuit, the signal detection circuit, a mute circuit and compression frequency offset of the frequency-locked loop FLL circuit. IF frequency of the circuit is designed to 70KHZ, peripheral circuits without intermediate frequency transformer, wherein the frequency is selected by an internal RC circuit IF filter to complete. Aircraft such as digital radio tuner that uses electrical tuning buttons (SEEK +, SEEK-), in addition to the volume control buttons (VOL +, VOL-) and the power button (PW)After the circuit is powered on, press the power button, the circuit starts to work, press SEEK + to search for high-frequency or low-end press SEEK- radio frequency search, automatic search for radio signals, tuning automatically stops, then click on the Search button if the circuit continues to search for radio stationsFrequency range is 76-108MHZ. Both receive Universal FM FM station can be received school campus radio station.
- First solder SMT components, then: 1.resistor 2.Inductor 3.capacitor 4.diode 5.keys 6.headphone jack and switch button.
- Electronic kit (complete set of spare parts) for electronic enthusiasts assemble themselves, study electronics knowledge, experience hands-on fun, enjoy the fun of success.
- See gallery for picture of completed build.
- Complete build video link..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gX_-XVz3KI.
- Testing/Using the radio..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAsHEnqsQ44.